Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Reflection for Wednesday December 13, Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr: Matthew 11:28-30

Gospel: Matthew 11:28-30
Jesus said: “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”
+ + + + + + +
Reflection:
Are you going through a difficult stage in your life? Do you want to be refreshed? Jesus has an offer for you! In the gospel Jesus tells you this: “Come to me; you who labor and burdened by the daily grind of life.

Why does Jesus want you to go to Him? Because Jesus wants to help you carry whatever that burdens you right now. He wants to ease your pains and sufferings; Jesus wants to help you in carrying whatever that cross might be.

Respond to this call of Jesus and you will never regret making that decision. What will happen to you if you respond now? The cross that you carry will become lighter this is for the reason that Jesus will help you carry your cross.

You will have hope as bright as the morning sun. And there will be many more positive things that will happen to your life if you would respond to this offer of Jesus. Respond now and see and feel for yourself the miracle that will unfold in your life.  

You have everything to gain and nothing to lose if you would respond to this offer of Jesus.- Marino J. Dasmarinas

Prayer:
I humbly respond to your offer of help my Jesus.  I am burdened by the many trials of my life. Help me withstand these trials, help me ease my burdens. I humbly look to you for help my Lord for I know that you will never refuse to help me. Embrace me from now on with your merciful and compassionate love O Lord. Amen.

No comments: