Quotations:

I am with you always until the end of this world - Jesus (Matthew 28:20).

Preach the Word in season and out of season reproving, rebuking or advising always with patience and providing instructions (2 Timothy 4:2).

Do not fear, Mary, for God has looked kindly on you (Luke 1:30).

Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly. - G. K. Chesterton

Virgin Coconut Oil for sale: 100% Pure and Cold-pressed. Coconut Oil is extracted naturally w/out using fermentation, any chemical process or heat. I’ve been using and taking VCO for more than 25 years now and I’m in excellent health. To learn more about the many health benefits of VCO please search Virgin Coconut Oil at: www.goggle.com or www.youtube.com If you’re interested please email me: mjdasma@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Gospel Reflections for August 4, Thursday of the Eighteenth Week Ordinary Time: Matthew 16:13-23


My Reflections;
When Jesus was giving some hints of His forthcoming sufferings and eventual death; Peter rebuked Him by saying: “God forbid, Lord! No such thing shall ever happen to you.”

If we are really dead serious with our discipleship with Jesus then expect sufferings here and there for its part of our Christian discipleship. But don’t worry because as we suffer expect also the comforting love of Jesus. He will be there for us to help us carry our sufferings.

I’m presently giving the Body of Christ every Sunday morning to an eighty four year old man who is a former Extra Ordinary minister of the Holy Communion. Because of his sickness he can’t stand anymore and he is bone thin already but I never heard him complain. He would instead always thank me for being patient with him and for bringing Jesus to him. …     

No comments: