Quotations:

I am with you always until the end of this world - Jesus (Matthew 28:20).

Preach the Word in season and out of season reproving, rebuking or advising always with patience and providing instructions (2 Timothy 4:2).

Preach the gospel at all times use words if necessary. - St. Francis of Asisi

Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly. - G. K. Chesterton

Forgive my many grammatical and punctuation mistakes :). - mjdasma

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Gospel Reflections for Monday September 27: Luke 9:46-50


My Reflections:
There is no place for ego, arrogance or propping-up of ones self-image when working/following Christ. However based on my experience there are those who volunteer to work for the church does so for those selfish reason.

So what is the cure?

Humility... only humility…

No comments:

Post a Comment