Quotations:

I am with you always until the end of this world - Jesus (Matthew 28:20).

Preach the Word in season and out of season reproving, rebuking or advising always with patience and providing instructions (2 Timothy 4:2).

Preach the gospel at all times use words if necessary. - St. Francis of Asisi

Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly. - G. K. Chesterton

Forgive my many grammatical and punctuation mistakes :). - mjdasma

Monday, March 23, 2009

My Gospel Reflections for Tuesday March 24: John 5:1-16

My Reflections:
Jesus asked the man who has been sick for thirty eight years: “Do you want to be well?” The sick man answered him, "Sir, I have no one to put me into the pool.” Jesus said to him, "Rise, take up your mat, and walk." Immediately the man became well, took up his mat, and walked.

Jesus, saw the man who wanted very much to go to the pool to be healed but there was no one to help him. So He healed the man right there and then.

Such is the great mercy of God for us it is always there ready to help us; we just need to be persistent and never give-up no matter how difficult the obstacles are. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment